Service Tips :
• Keep batteries well charged.
• If your scooter is not being used for long periods of time, charge the
batteries at least once a month. This will help your batteries last to their
• Store batteries in a cool place and out of excessive heat,
such as in the trunk of a car.
• Your battery charger meter or light only tells you when your battery
is fully charged.
• This charger meter or light is not a fuel gauge.
• It is perfectly normal for your charger to get warm during charging.
• Before plugging the charger plug into your unit, ALWAYS turn your scooter & charger
• Be sure to keep your pneumatic tires inflated to the proper pressure
(refer to your owner’s manual).
• Low tires can cause undue draw upon batteries.