- Lead efforts and provide services in the areas of traffic and transportation engineering and design, including: Intersection Design, Traffic Signal Design, Street Light design, ADA ramp design, bicycle facilities design, trail design, parking study and design, Traffic Calming, Traffic Signal Warrant Analysis, Roadway Design, Traffic Signal Timing, and Traffic Management Plans.
- Review studies, plans or specifications.
- Learn and design new technologies related to AV/CV implementation, DSRC, 5G, etc.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Attend meetings with Clients and Public Meetings, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related degree required.
- 2 – 5 years of related experience required.
- California EIT or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent technical, written and oral communication skills and familiarity of industry practices and regulations.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD required
- Familiarity or working knowledge of Rodel, MicroStation, Synchro/Simtraffic, PTV Vissim, and PTV Vistro a plus.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
Come join our company and help redefine mobility. AMG is a trusted advisor, assisting agencies prepare for the future. If you are interested in having an edge in transportation technology, then this is the right job for you. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunities. Apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.